Color fonts specifics
This guide will give users all the detailed information related to Color fonts GF requirements.
must→ Overall font requirements
Table of contents
- The font must support the
- It can use COLR v0 or COLR v1.
- If the font is static and uses COLR v1 it must have an SVG table equivalent to the COLR table
- Add SVG to a font with COLR, or vice versa, using maximum_color from nanoemoji
- COLR v0 is widely supported; SVG is not required for COLR v0 fonts
- If the font is variable it must not have an SVG table (because SVG does not support OpenType Variations).